Sunday, July 23, 2006

Greetings

Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs -

This is Dave Stone and I wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself. Let me first extend my appreciation to my host, Martin Lindeskog, for offering to let me make a contribution here and to any further discussions regarding Network Marketing.

Briefly, my background in the profession extends about nine years now. I have been fortunate during this time to have experienced our business from a few different vantage points.

As most of us, I began as a distributor and worked with a few different organizations. In 2005, I was offered a position on the corporate management side of the business where I was the Executive Vice-President. This position ultimately provided me the transition to my current gig, once again back in the field.

Part of my experience also includes authoring a few different blogs about the business as well as speaking at training seminars here in the U.S.

As this association goes further, I hope to be able to share more details of my particular background along with my perspective of the profession at large. I am excited about participating in this forum and I am anxious to experience the dialog that will surely result from all those that join.

Thanks again, Martin.

Excelsior!

No comments: